- Final obstacle to ‘free’ EU roaming overcome 26 April 2017 | 12:17 pm
- Quarterlies roundup: América Móvil, Telia, KPN and SK Telecom 26 April 2017 | 11:37 am
- AT&T marketing desperation wanders into realms of fantasy 26 April 2017 | 10:58 am
- UK Lords set to capitulate on minimum broadband speeds 26 April 2017 | 10:49 am
- Mystery telco outbids AT&T for Straight Path 25 April 2017 | 4:22 pm
- BICS buys TeleSign for $230m for a fresh piece of aaS 25 April 2017 | 11:14 am
- Ericsson writes down $1.5 billion resulting in big Q1 2017 loss 25 April 2017 | 10:58 am
This page contains some key information for journalists wishing to attend HetNet USA.
• How do I register for a press pass?
Press passes are complimentary on receipt of approved accreditation documents.
What accreditation documents should I provide?
We will accept proof of an affiliation with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet and/or proof you hold an editorial job title and/or evidence of your journalistic credentials (for example a copy of your press card, masthead or a by-lined article).
• Where can I pick up my badge?
Press passes will be available for collection at the main registration desk at the event. We do not email or post any passes out in advance of the show.
• Will I have access to all areas at the event?
Yes, a press pass entitles you to visit the exhibition and conference areas at the event
• Can I bring a camera crew/photographer/translator?
Yes, please email Dane Cave at email@example.com with details of the additional crew.
• Will there be an internet connection at the event?
Yes, as press you will be able to access the internet onsite. As many people will be using the services on offer at any one time, we suggest if you require a guaranteed stable connection that you bring along your own internet equipment.
• Can you help me get a Visa?
As press passes are complimentary, we are unable to issue official invitations. Please contact your hotel and they will be able to assist you.
• Can I contact exhibitors before the event?
Once you have registered for a press pass, you will be added to our Online Networking System prior to the start of the event, which will enable you to contact other attendees. This is available approximately 2 weeks before the event and we will contact you by email to let you know when it is live.
Have we answered all your questions? If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org