- Final obstacle to ‘free’ EU roaming overcome 26 April 2017 | 12:17 pm
- Quarterlies roundup: América Móvil, Telia, KPN and SK Telecom 26 April 2017 | 11:37 am
- AT&T marketing desperation wanders into realms of fantasy 26 April 2017 | 10:58 am
- UK Lords set to capitulate on minimum broadband speeds 26 April 2017 | 10:49 am
- Mystery telco outbids AT&T for Straight Path 25 April 2017 | 4:22 pm
- BICS buys TeleSign for $230m for a fresh piece of aaS 25 April 2017 | 11:14 am
- Ericsson writes down $1.5 billion resulting in big Q1 2017 loss 25 April 2017 | 10:58 am
Birdstep Technology delivers Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) optimization solutions to operators and OEMs worldwide. The award-winning Smart Mobile Data solutions allow operators and OEMs to provision, analyse, select, control, and commercialise Wi-Fi and cellular networks in order to deliver Experience Continuity to their customers.
Birdstep is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
For more information visit Birdstep’s website: www.birdstep.com
Follow Birdstep on twitter: https://twitter.com/BirdstepTech
Corporate blog: http://birdstep.com/blog/