- A network without borders 22 April 2014 | 4:00 pm
- China Telecom deploys SDN in datacentre 22 April 2014 | 2:31 pm
- Microsoft licenses Android to Motorola; Nokia deal to close 22 April 2014 | 11:13 am
- AT&T to extend fibre rollout 22 April 2014 | 9:29 am
- Rogers Communications sees profit decline 22 April 2014 | 9:15 am
- US smartphone users enticed by sponsored data plans, reports survey 17 April 2014 | 2:16 pm
- Flytxt Partners with VoltDB for Real-time Streaming Analysis of Mobile Communication Service Provider Data 17 April 2014 | 1:09 pm
Carrier and service provider strategies for augmenting network revenue, capacity and coverage
Can't wait until April 2015 for another update? Visit us in September for Wi-Fi & Small Cells Global Summit including the BRAND NEW Venue Connectivity Summit!
Day 1 of the 2nd annual Wi-Fi & Small Cells North America brought together a huge variety of representatives from across the ecosystem, from traditional carriers and cable service providers, to leading solutions providers, analysts and venture capitalists. Find out what the key highlights of the day were.
Day 2 of this year’s Wi-Fi & Small Cells North America picked up where day 1 left off, with very diverse and thought provoking presentations and discussions. Find out more.
Wi-Fi & Small Cells North America is the best place to get the new trends both in business strategy and the back-ends of wireless servicesYusuke Nakajima, Manager, NTT Comware Corp
Excellent program content with brilliant, facilitated networkingSarah Morris, Senior Marketing Manager, Wi-Fi Alliance
Very focused agenda with useful information and excellent opportunities to interactPatrick Guay, VP Global Sales, WeFi Inc
The content of this event was exceptional, with experts on hand and plenty of time to meet with them and discuss topics in detail- a welcome benefit in comparison to larger eventsRD, Chief Analyst, Mobility LLC