- BRICs drive solid iPhone Q2 for Apple 23 July 2014 | 10:21 am
- Cisco invests $30m in IoT centre in Barcelona 23 July 2014 | 9:00 am
- Huawei invests in UK chip firm 23 July 2014 | 6:44 am
- India proposes spectrum sharing rules 22 July 2014 | 10:35 am
- Yahoo snaps up Flurry to boost mobile play 22 July 2014 | 9:58 am
- NBN Co brings satellite access to bush; Optus opens up 700MHz 22 July 2014 | 7:16 am
- BlackBerry taps cloud startup head as next COO 21 July 2014 | 1:07 pm
Carrier and service provider strategies for augmenting network revenue, capacity and coverage
Can't wait until April 2015 for another update? Visit us in September for Wi-Fi & Small Cells Global Summit including the BRAND NEW Venue Connectivity Summit!
Day 1 of the 2nd annual Wi-Fi & Small Cells North America brought together a huge variety of representatives from across the ecosystem, from traditional carriers and cable service providers, to leading solutions providers, analysts and venture capitalists. Find out what the key highlights of the day were.
Day 2 of this year’s Wi-Fi & Small Cells North America picked up where day 1 left off, with very diverse and thought provoking presentations and discussions. Find out more.
Wi-Fi & Small Cells North America is the best place to get the new trends both in business strategy and the back-ends of wireless servicesYusuke Nakajima, Manager, NTT Comware Corp
Excellent program content with brilliant, facilitated networkingSarah Morris, Senior Marketing Manager, Wi-Fi Alliance
Very focused agenda with useful information and excellent opportunities to interactPatrick Guay, VP Global Sales, WeFi Inc
The content of this event was exceptional, with experts on hand and plenty of time to meet with them and discuss topics in detail- a welcome benefit in comparison to larger eventsRD, Chief Analyst, Mobility LLC